Our client is a leading construction company and have a significance presence across the Globe. They have recently been awarded a number of major projects across the South of the UK and they wish to appoint a QS to support them with these projects.
- Will be reporting to the Commercial Director for the Project.
- You will be working closely with the operational team and liaise heavily with the client.
- Will be responsible for accurate CVR reporting and claims.
- Continuous monitoring of costs and changes against cost plans, reporting these back to the business when required to.
- Liaising with the development team to ensure design concepts and proposals are developed in line with the approved budgets and time.
- Holds the relevant qualifications (A degree is essential) HNC or degree in Quantity Surveying (desirable)
- Experience within a similar role
- Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office in particular Excel
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbally
- Must be an excellent organizer with proven time management skills
Must have UK experience
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.