Our client is a leading manufacturer of trailers and truck bodies. After substantial growth they with the further expand their aftermarket side of the business, therefore they wish to appoint a Regional Aftermarket Manager.
- To maximize the Aftermarket performance, and profitability of the company through day to day management and support of nominated Service Partners.
- Manage internal and external customer related issues through the Service Partner Network and provide central support to the business in your region.
- Ensuring customer related issues are effectively managed through the Service Partner Network. You will also ensure all Service Partner standards are being achieved.
- You will hold a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role. Capable of establishing and maintaining effective relationships with partners and clients and the ability to present product features/benefits applicable to individual clients requirements.
- A driven individual you will be ambitious to be part of a focussed senior management team in a highly respected brand environment.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting RAM/072/01 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.