Our client is a leading multi-disciplined contractor within the UK Rail Sector working on major projects across rail infrastructure. They wish to appoint a Regional Commercial Manager to lead the function following a substantial contract award
- Reporting into the Commercial Director you will hold full commercial responsibility for ensuring commercial returns
- You will lead, develop & train multisite Commercial staff ensuring robust systems & procedures
- A key member of the Regional leadership team you will be comfortable in a highly client facing role.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying/ MRICS qualified you will have in-depth Rail sector contracting/ engineering expertise.
- You will have the gravitas to lead multisite teams & shape a first class commercial team.
- With first class communication skills you will be keen to join a group which financially reward the delivery of objectives and goals.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting ref: RCMR/159ft/46
Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd: email@example.com
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.