Regional Director (Part-time) – Elderly Care RDEC/386/03
£65K - £75K Base
About this position:
Barnaby Stewart Care are proud to be working alongside a prestigious provider of Elderly Care across the South East of England to provide assistance in their search for an experienced Regional Director to join their team.
- Reporting in to the Manging Director you will be responsible for ensuring all homes within the group are performing across Occupancy, Compliance and Financially.
- You will take the lead in developing individual home performance through effective management of staff and increasing the quality of care
- You will be responsible for increasing the number of privately funded residents through pro-active marketing campaigns alongside ensuring that the highest level of person centred care is achieved in each home.
- You will be nurse qualified with a demonstrable experience of multi-site management within an elderly care setting
- You will be well versed in the commercial aspects of running an Elderly Care business and have had previous experience dealing with budgets and P&L
- You will have strong leadership qualities and will be able to lead and motivate your team to accomplish business objectives