Regional Director Ref: RD/896/07
FMCG / Consumer Goods
Full exec package, Exceptional personal and company performance incentives
Wednesday, 10 January, 2018
About this position:
Our client is a global leading producer of beverages with a variety of premium brands. Due to planned growth they have restructured and are looking to appoint a regional director to be responsible for Western Europe.
- Reporting directly to the Exec board and a key member of the commercial strategy team you will lead a multinational team with 7 direct reports to achieve group targets across the region.
- Will design and deliver a commercial growth agenda focussing on increasing profitable revenues and brand market share in new and existing accounts/ markets
- Will engage with customers and third party partners at a senior level to ensure group and joint business plans are achieved.
- Degree educated you will have a track record in the branded FMCG sector with the ability to prove you can increase sales and brand performance.
- Commercial astute with excellent customer facing leadership skills you will be comfortable operating on a multinational stage, additional language skills would be highly advantageous.
- Experience across all beverage sales channels/ RTM is preferred however would suit alternative customer experience in a big brand environment, where working closely alongside customers is paramount.