£90,000 - £110,000
£90,000 - £110,000 + Executive Benefits
About this position:
Barnaby Stewart Care are pleased to be partnering with an award-winning Residential Care Provider to assist them in their search for an experienced Healthcare Director to lead their business in the Midlands.
- To lead the Elderly Care Business in the Midlands, you will hold full P&L responsibility for the region and, alongside your Senior Management team, you will ensure that all homes are meeting target performance
- To take the lead on the expansion of the business in the region through commissioning and acquisition, you will possess the ability to Identify opportunities for investment and growth in-line with the company’s objectives
- You will have held a senior position within a leading healthcare provider and have a proven track record in the improvement and development of an Elderly Care Business
- You will Ideally have ideally come from a clinical background (RGN/RMN) but possess the ability and versatility to manage both the operational and commercial aspects of the business
- You will have previous experience of commissioning of new Elderly Care homes and will have achieved Financial, Compliance and Occupancy targets within these homes.