Our client is a supplier through design of high specification trench and major excavation shoring equipment to the utility market. With an existing infrastructure in the North of England they are seeking to expand with a new operational hub in the Central Belt of Scotland.
- As Regional Manager you will lead the Scotland and North East region ensuring that the market is both stimulated and effectively serviced through class leading on time logistics.
- You will be responsible for contract and capital budget management, cost and risk based negotiations and planning and resource scheduling across a number of projects within the Northern region supporting your clients.
- You will be commercially customer focussed dynamic and ambitious.
- You will be engineering, or management degree qualified with a passion for construction or heavy manufacturing.
- A natural leader you will be comfortable managing existing general operations whilst establishing the new hub for Scotland.
- An understanding of the Scottish construction and utilities markets is preferred