Our client is a leading manufacturer of capital goods and equipment with a global presence and a reputation for “Best In Class”. Due to a new growth strategy, they would now like to appoint a new Regional Manager for Ireland.
- Will report directly to the MD for UK & Ireland whilst working closely with existing members of the sales team to gain product knowledge and customer experience.
- Will part of the newly developed team which has been implemented to assist in developing potential leaders within the business.
- Will be tasked to develop a new sales team for the Republic of Ireland and ensure existing relationships are developed.
- Will be keen to grow and develop their professional career and ideally have some exposure to the Irish capital goods/plants sectors.
- Will ideally be of degree education and looking to join a dynamic and growing company.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting RM/687/17. to:-
Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Limited.
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.