Our Client is a leading Elderly care provider operating throughout the U.K who have a reputation for delivering the highest standard of Person Centred Care. They now require a regional Managing Director to oversee their Elderly Care business in the North of England
- Reporting in to the Chief Exec and alongside the senior Management team you will hold overall responsibility for over 50 Nursing & Residential homes in the north of England
- You will hold full P&L responsibility for the region and also provide strategic and operational insight for the northern business
- You will implement an overall strategy to achieve company objectives, increase occupancy, achieve CQC compliance and reduce overall agency spend alongside exploring new acquisitions and income avenues
- You will have held a similar position within a national Healthcare provider.
- You will possess the ability to motivate, lead and manage a multi-faceted team to achieve company goals
- You will have previously managed a P&L in excess of £20m and have a demonstrable track record of leading and developing an elderly care business
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting RMD/386/10 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.