Regional Operations Director Ref ROD/896/06
Marketing, PR & Advertising
Leisure, Travel & Hospitality
Commensurate to success
Wednesday, 20 December, 2017
About this position:
Our client is a leading Hospitality and Leisure group with an ever-growing presence in the UK.
Due to promotion they are looking to appoint an Operations Director to lead a prime UK region.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will have full strategic responsibility for the commercial and operational performance of your region.
- Will lead and mentor a team covering both b2B and B2c channels focusing on driving further brand/market share and customer service levels.
- Will act as the key contact and brand ambassador in your region, where you will create and maintain relationships with peers and business partners to achieve group goals.
- Ideally degree educated you will have a proven track record in the hospitality or relevant business sector (restaurant, hotel, leisure) with the ability to prove you can increase performance on a large stage.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels with a passion for delivering exceptional service levels and the delivery of exceptional customer service levels in a branded environment.