Our client is a market leading manufacturer, distributor, installer and maintainer of elevators and escalators operating extensively across the UK and Europe. Due to continued profitable growth both organic and via acquisition they wish to appoint a Regional Service Manager to profitably deliver and grow the aftermarket repair & services business function across London.
- Reporting directly to the UK Board you will be responsible for setting and implementing the services and maintenance growth strategy for the region.
- Commercially astute you will hold full P&L accountability developing profitable revenue with existing customers and maintenance contracts on competitors units.
- You will manage a team of Services Managers ensuring Quality, safety & Commercial returns.
- Degree in Engineering and ideally MBA qualified you will have a proven operational track record of managing Engineers within a maintenance or service environment perhaps from a HVAC or Hard FM Contracting arena.
- You will be able to profitably grow revenues and be keen to develop your career within a market leading international company.