Our client is a UK – based, market leading independent provider of special educational needs schools, residential care and fostering services. Our client has been developed historically through acquisitions and is forecasting year – end revenues of £123.1m.
- Overall operational responsibility for the management of the site to include the oversight of all records and personal files.
- Lead on the development, implementation and monitoring of the resident’s care plans to include liaising with the appropriate external professionals, agencies and families.
- Positively contribute to the development of the team, empowering them to promote independence within the homes and wider community.
- Applicants will require NVQ 4 in Caring for Children & Young People (actual or in progress) or equivalent, level 5 would be advantageous.
- A proven track record of successfully managing similar Children’s Residential facilities, ideally with experience of managing within a multisite environment.
- Managerial experience in a Learning Disability or Emotional Behavioural Disorders environment, previously successful candidates have worked as a Registered Manager / Home Manager within a Children’s Residential setting
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting RM/917/05 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd