Our client is a leading international food group who manufacture a range of foods for Grocery and Foodservice customers. Due to a restructure they are looking to appoint an R&D Director to lead a pan European expansion agenda.
- Reporting directly to the board, you will hold complete responsibility for all (full lifecycle) New Product Development projects across all markets and channels.
- Will manage significant investment budgets and utilise internal and external resources to create market leading products.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional team of commercial and operational managers with 10+ direct reports whilst assisting across all areas of business to ensure growth targets are achieved.
- You will engage with customers to fully understand their requirements, gaps/ trends and deliver customer and channel specific projects.
- Ideally degree educated with exceptional project management skills you will have a proven track record delivering successful full life cycle New Product initiatives in the food sector. Brand and Private label food experience essential.
- Will have significant experience working alongside and supplying UK Grocery/ retail customers additional pan European exposure preferred but not essential.
- Commercially astute with excellent internal and external communication & presentation skills with the ability to lead a multifunctional and multidisciplined team.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: RDD/896/31 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection