Retail Development Director Ref: RDD/896/15
FMCG / Consumer Goods
Full Exec Package, 50% personal and company bonus
Wednesday, 28 February, 2018
About this position:
Our client is a leading British food group who supply a range of fresh and frozen food products to the Grocery retail market. Due to further planned growth, they are looking to appoint a retail development director.
- Reporting directly to the board and a key member of the senior leadership team you will operate in an autonomous, customer facing role to increase profitable revenue streams across UK Grocery markets.
- Will design and deliver a growth strategy working closely with customers and peers across all functions to ensure group and joint business plans are achieved.
- A key part to this role will be to lead and mentor a multifunctional team (sales, marketing customer, NPD) with 6 direct reports.
- You will have a proven track record in the UK food sector with the ability to prove you can increase profitable sales through both a hands on and strategic approach.
- Extensive private label food experience with significant exposure to UK grocery customers.
- An excellent relationship builder with the ability to lead and mentor a multifunctional commercial team.