Sales Administrator SA/687/18
Future Executive Talent
Logistics & Distribution
Bonus and Pension
Tuesday, 1 May, 2018
About this position:
Our client is a leader in the Trucking and logistics sector with a growing client list. Due to a planned internal succession planning/promotion they would now like to appoint a Sales Administrator for their Head Office.
- Will be to support the Regional Sales Managers team in order to ensure that the business can achieve ongoing volume growth from existing and prospective accounts within the UK and Irish markets.
- Process all orders to the various factories throughout the group and liaise with those factories, Sales Managers and often customers regarding completion dates and delivery schedules.
- Create quotations, when called upon, for submission to customers and will move to a more direct sales position when appropriate.
- Will be keen to join a dynamic team with a reputation for being “Best in Class”.
- Will be Fully conversant with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Outlook