Our client is a globally recognisable Premium/ Luxury British brand with a leading presence in both Direct to Consumer and Wholesale/ B2B channels globally across multiple consumer goods categories. Due to promotion, they are looking to appoint an experienced International Sales Director for their wholesale division in EMEA.
- Reporting directly to the regional SVP with dotted line to the group board, you will be a key member of the commercial strategy team in the region with complete strategic responsibility for commercial performance and customer service across all Key accounts and distribution partners in the region.
- Will design and deliver growth plans for the region focussing on increasing profitable revenues across predominately existing accounts. Will involve significant senior level customer engagement to ensure exceptional customer service levels are maintained
- Will lead and mentor a truly international team to success with 7 direct reports and regularly travel to ensure group standards are exceeded.
- Degree educated you will have a successful track record driving sales and profitability for a consumer centric business with extensive exposure to key account management ideally on an international stage.
- Commercial astute with excellent customer facing leadership skills you will be comfortable operating on an international stage, additional European language skills would be highly advantageous.
- Experience in Luxury/ Premium FMCG/ CPG categories is preferred however would suit candidates with broad customer exposure in the region dept. store / high street retail customer exposure.