Our client is a highly respected meat processing group with an ever-growing market share in fresh and added value categories across all UK food channels. Due to promotion, they are looking to appoint a commercial executive to further develop their foodservice channel.
- Reporting directly to the board you will operate in an autonomous, customer facing leadership role to manage and grow new and existing accounts across the UK foodservice channel.
- Will actively target new business and lead customer specific NPD initiatives from the front, working closely alongside customers and peers at group level across all functions to ensure optimum service levels are achieved.
- Will lead and mentor a team with 4 direct reports and utilise dedicated group operational resources to exceed targets.
- Of graduate calibre, you will have a proven track record supplying UK Foodservice accounts with the ability to lead by example to increase profitable revenue streams.
- Added value food fresh or frozen food experience is preferred but would suit alternative experience.
- You will be an excellent communicator/ relationship builder with the gravitas to represent a market leading food business at the highest level.