Our client Is a leading Privately-owned British company who manufacturer and supply a range of own label household products for UK retail customers. Having invested significantly in recent times, they are entering a period of growth and have created a new role to lead a growth plan across the UK discount/ variety retail channel.
- Reporting directly to the MD you will deliver a commercial growth strategy with full accountability for sales into all UK discount/ variety retail customers.
- Will lead and mentor a team with 2 direct reports and utilise group commercial & operational resources to deliver growth through new and existing accounts.
- Will engage with customers at a senior level, focussing on deliver Joint business plans, introducing new product and ensuring exceptional service levels.
- With a target to double sales in the next 3 years you will be responsible for building a broader commercial team as the business grows.
- Will have a proven track record growing sales in existing accounts within the UK discount/ variety retail arena and ideally, experience in a similar FMCG category.
- Exceptional communication & presentation skills you will be comfortable leading presentations and commercial negotiations with blue-chip customers.
- Will be keen to join an organisation who are targeting significant growth by delivering exceptional customer service levels.