Our client is a leading British food group who enjoy category captainship through their brand and have a growing private label offering in both UK and International markets. Due to promotion and a commercial restructure, they are looking to appoint a sales director to lead their UK team.
- Reporting to the Group Commercial Director and a key member of the UK SLT you will enjoy complete strategic responsibility for sales performance across all channels in the UK.
- Will lead and mentor a national team with 6 Direct reports and work closely alongside peers to ensure group targets are achieved.
- Will operate in both a hands-on and strategic manner to grow the business across predominately existing accounts where you will further develop relationships with customers to ensure group and customer targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Of degree calibre, you will have a proven track record in a branded food environment with the ability to prove you can increase profitable revenue streams by successfully managing and growing key accounts in the UK.
- Will be keen to assist in all areas of business during a period of planned growth and New Product Introduction.
- With a modern, collaborative approach to food sales you will be keen to represent the brand at the highest level with customers.