Our client is a globally established premium lifestyle and sports apparel brand with a leading presence across predominantly UK and European wholesale channels including retail and pureplay.
Due to a restructure, they are looking to appoint a European Sales Director to lead their next phase of growth.
- Reporting Directly to the Board and a key member of the European senior management you will own the European sales agenda.
- Will lead a multifunctional team with 5 direct reports and work closely alongside peers, third party agents/distributors and customers to ensure group and joint business plans are achieved.
- Will operate in both a hands-on and strategic manner to target growth across new and existing accounts, focussing on growth in the UK and European wholesale markets whilst ensuring brand performance exceeds group expectations.
- Of degree calibre, you will have a proven track record in a relevant branded sales environment with extensive exposure to apparel/ fashion retail customers in the UK, additional European experience preferred but not essential.
- The ability to prove you can increase commercial performance in a hands on and strategic approach to business management/ leadership.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the gravitas to represent the business at a senior level, on an international stage. Fluent English required, French and German a distinct advantage.