Our client part of a multinational group is a UK based high-technology company that works with vehicle OEM’s and their suppliers around the globe. There clients range from premium brand passenger car and light commercial vehicle manufacturers, global tier 1 suppliers & large automotive consultancies & smaller specialist suppliers, for which their complementary technologies provide a competitive advantage and industry innovation across Software platforms (Design, Development, Integration, Control & Calibration of Automotive Transmission systems) and some of the worlds most advanced range of patented & award winning transmission designs for electric vehicles.
- The Sales Director will be responsible for the overall leadership and P&L management of the business focused on ensuring sustainable growth of the business through organic and inorganic strategies.
- You will manage Due diligence of costs and investments for the Business inline with the groups global vision.
- You will closely with the group and senior leadership teams to achieve or exceed growth targets managing resources and inspiring and building your senior leadership team.
- Positioning the company as the preferred partner in software solutions for customers in Domestic and International markets enhancing Sales growth, Customer experience ensuring commercial returns in long term relationships.
- You will ensure your team develop and innovate products and solutions which are commercially viable monitoring the market and competitors.
- Degree qualified in a Technical or Engineering discipline ideally with a Masters you will have a proven track record of successful P&L leadership and have transformation or turnaround experience ideally within a Automotive software manufacturing operation.
- You will have had a leading position in an engineering services industry for Automotive Vehicles or component development business and possess in-depth (10 Years Plus) technical knowledge of Engines and or Transmissions.
- With first class interpersonal and influencing skills along with excellent commercial acumen in a role requiring high level client negotiations across a Blue-chip customer base of Automotive OEM’s.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting SD/159/05
Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.