Our client is a regional £50m turnover contractor with an expanding presence across the South of the UK. Due to the implementation of a bold growth strategy and succession planning they now require a Sales Director who will then become the group Sales Director when the incumbent moves to a higher role.
- Will oversee the integration of new acquired businesses and have full P&L responsibility for the current turnover.
- Will report to the Group Sales Director and the Board whilst liaise closely with clients.
- Will have a have a number of direct reports
- Will ensure that the current sales processes and procedures are robust and fit for purpose.
- Will ideally be of degree education and have a track record of Sales Leadership in the UK construction sector.
- Will be keen to join a growing company that is in ascension with a view to becoming a Group Sales Director in a short time scale.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting SD/687/74 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.