Our client has been an established Shop Equipment Design and manufacturing company for over 100 years. They supply a number of major & independent retailers throughout the UK. Their main priority has always been their customers and providing them with a unique and outstanding service, to go with competitively priced equipment.
Due to our client exceeding customer satisfaction and business growth they wish to appoint an experienced sales operational director.
- You will be providing bespoke and off the shelf solutions for Visual Merchandising, Shop fitting and Mannequins to meet client’s requirements
- Managing the sourcing, delivery and installation for Visual Merchandising schemes, and equipment
- Working closely with in-house Design and Technical staff and suppliers to produce product in accordance with Project Briefs.
- Generating Project Quotations including; Cost of Components, Delivery Charges, Installation Costs, Design/Development Costs and Profit Margins
- Identifying and developing new trends and manufacturers through research or exhibition visits In particular Mannequins props, Joinery and Metal work, acrylic fixtures to provide bespoke solutions.
- Supply Chain development, including China suppliers improve processes, monitor production plans and delivery schedules to meet Customer lead times.
- 4+ years’ experience in visual merchandising equipment
- Sales experience in selling into fashion high street retail.
- Degree is desired but not essential
- Needs to have project value of at least £1 million
- Someone with manufacturing Mannequin will be great but not necessary
Must have knowledge and background in selling into high street retail
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting FD/159/26 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment Limited
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.