Our client is leading manufacturer and supplier of Brand and Private label FMCG products to UK retail customers with revenues exceeding £50M. With huge growth ambitions they are looking for fresh talent and wish to appoint an experienced Sales Director.
- A key member of the management team you will enjoy full strategy autonomy for sales performance across all accounts and be expected to input your knowledge/ experience across all areas of business to ensure ambitious growth targets are achieved. Long term plans to expand into international markets however UK focused for the next 5 years.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional team with 4 direct reports, work closely alongside peers and utilise external parties & data to ensure continued revenue and market share growth.
- Will build exceptionally strong, collaborative relationships with customers to understand their needs and translate to business opportunities.
- Will focus on increasing sales across predominantly existing accounts whilst constantly searching for new revenue streams.
- Degree educated with an extensive track record supplying fast moving consumer goods to UK Grocery/ retail customers and the ability to prove you can increase sales.
- A mix of brand and Private label sales experience is preferred however, you must have negotiated and won long term/ collaborative PL contracts with UK retailers.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation and presentation skills with the gravitas to represent the business at the highest level.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: SD/896/30 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection