FMCG Food / Drink
About this position:
Our client is a sub £100m turnover British food group with a leading presence across Grocery, Foodservice & B2B markets and a range of Brand and Private label products. Due to a restructure they are looking to appoint a Sales Director
- Reporting to the Managing Director and a key member of the Board you will design and deliver a commercial growth plan to increase profitable revenues across all channels in the UK and ROI.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional team with 8+ direct reports across 2 primary manufacturing facilities, represent the business at a senior level and work closely alongside operational peers and customers to ensure group and joint business plans are achieved.
- Will modernise relationships and leadership techniques both internal & external and represent the business at the senior level within customers organisations.
- Degree educated with extensive experience in the UK food sector and the ability to prove you can add significant value to a similar sized business during a period of growth. Brand and P/L short shelf life food experience a distinct advantage.
- You will have significant exposure to UK grocery customers with the ability to prove you can grow revenues through a collaborative approach including creating and delivering profitable long term agreements.
- An excellent relationship builder and team leader with the skills to lead a broad commercial function and the gravitas to represent the business at the highest level