Our client is leading manufacturer of brand and private label FMCG (non-food) products with an established UK retail customer base and revenues exceeding £20m. Following major investment to significantly increase production capacity, they are looking to appoint a Sales Director to drive a major growth initiative.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Executive you will design and implement an aggressive growth plan to triple revenues in the next 5 years in a hands-on leadership position.
- Will lead a small team and be responsible for building a broader commercial function as the business grows.
- Will work closely alongside board level peers to ensure overall business success and growth.
- Of degree calibre, you will have the ability to prove you can significantly increase profitable revenues across UK retail accounts in a hands-on manner. Exposure to Brand and Private label sales would be advantageous.
- Commercially astute with exceptional communication and presentation skills, you will be comfortable leading presentations with customers to win new business.
- An in-depth understanding of all UK retail channels including Major Grocer, High street and Discount.