FMCG Food / Drink
About this position:
Our client is a rapidly growing supplier of primary and processed red meat products with a leading presence across UK Grocery, B2B, Foodservice and export markets. They are succession planning and looking for their next Sales Director.
- Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for developing and delivering a UK centric global sales agenda in a highly autonomous leadership position.
- As the key point of contact for customers, you will be responsible for establishing and developing collaborative working relationships to ensure growth targets are achieved.
- Will focus on increasing profitable revenues through both new and existing accounts.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional commercial team and work closely alongside director peers to ensure exceptional results.
- Commercially astute you will be a first-class communicator with extensive experience in the UK food sector, additional International exposure preferred however not essential.
- Comfortable operating in a both a strategic and hands on approach to customer engagement and leadership with the gravitas to represent a growing business in UK and International markets during an expansion period.
- The ability to prove you have significantly increased profitable revenues in a fast paced/ short shelf food manufacturing environment and ideally, exposure to primary and added value foods.