Our client is a leading manufacturer of brand and private label household products for UK grocery retail markets. Having recently invested in their manufacturing capability they are looking for growth and are looking for fresh talent to join their senior leadership team.
- Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for developing and delivering the UK sales strategy, maintaining the groups focus on teamwork and customer satisfaction through the delivery of set objectives.
- As the key point of contact for customers you will be responsible for establishing and developing the relationships to ensure growth targets are achieved.
- Will focus on increasing profitable revenues through both new and existing accounts in a hands-on leadership position with 4 direct reports.
- A first-class communicator and sales leader you will be proven in a customer facing leadership role within a relevant FMCG category.
- Comfortable operating in a hands-on leadership position with the ability to develop a national team of sales professionals.
- An excellent understanding of the requirements and workings of retail customers and ideally, established relationships.