Our client is a global leading food group with group revenues in excess of $3bn and an enviable customer base across all channels. Their UK operation is highly successful and they already enjoy category leadership with their brand and private label offering. Due to Planned growth in the UK & IRE they have restructured the senior leadership team and are looking for fresh talent to drive the business forward.
- Reporting to the UK Managing Director and a key member of the senior leadership team you will enjoy complete strategic responsibility for sales across all channels in the UK and Ireland in a highly autonomous role.
- Operating through both a hands on and strategic approach you will shape, lead and mentor a multifunctional team with 5 direct reports including channel leads, category and revenue management.
- Will engage with customers to forge strong collaborative relationships across multiple business channels and work closely with other functional business leaders across multiple UK facilities to ensure regional targets are achieved.
- Of graduate calibre, you will be a food industry expert with the ability to prove you can increase profitable sales in both branded and Private label foods.
- Well networked at a senior level within the UK, you will have extensive experience and significant achievements working in a collaborative manner alongside UK Grocers.
- A modern approach leader, you will be keen to build and lead a high performing empowered team.