Our client is a leading European based manufacturer of branded and private label dairy products. With UK revenues exceeding £10m they enjoy an enviable established UK customer base across Retail, Foodservice and Manufacturing markets. They are succession planning and are looking for their next UK Sales Director.
- Reporting directly to the Internationally based Managing Director you will be responsible for developing and delivering the UK sales/ growth strategy whilst maintaining the groups focus on quality & customer service in a highly autonomous and hands on role.
- As the key point of contact for customers you will be responsible for establishing and developing relationships across new and existing accounts to ensure growth targets are achieved.
- Will lead and mentor a dedicated UK based commercially rounded team whilst utilising group resources to ensure success.
- A first-class communicator and sales leader you will be proven in a customer facing leadership role within a relevant Food category with the ability to prove you could increase profitable sales for a similar sized company across multiple sales channels.
- Comfortable operating in a hands-on leadership position with the ability to lead and expand a rounded commercial function.
- An excellent understanding of the requirements of UK customers and their requirements with excellent presentation skills. This role would suit someone looking for their first Director role.