Our client is an international food group with revenues in excess of €3bn globally and an enviable customer base across Grocery and Foodservice markets in both Brand and Private label categories. Due to a restructure, they are looking to appoint a Sales Director to lead UK and ROI channels.
- Reporting directly to UK Managing Director and a key member of the senior leadership team you will enjoy complete strategic responsibility for sales, customer service, marketing and NPD across all channels in the UK in a highly autonomous role.
- Operating through both a hands on and strategic approach you will shape, lead and mentor a large multifunctional team with 6 direct reports.
- Will engage with customers to build strong collaborative relationships across multiple business channels and work closely with other functional business leaders to ensure targets are achieved.
- Of graduate calibre, you will have a proven track record in the UK food sector with the ability to prove you can increase profitable revenues and significant exposure to UK Grocery customers ideally with both brand and private label categories.
- Will have achievements leading new product development initiatives and launches alongside customers in a collaborative manner, especially the UK Grocers.
- The gravitas to represent the business in the UK with the ability to lead a multi-functional customer facing team.