Our client is one of the largest demolition service groups in the UK with a portfolio of tailored demolition & dismantling services to clients across the Built Environment, Industrial, Power & Utilities sectors. They wish to appoint a Managing Director
- You will hold full P&L accountability for the business with the remit to profitability increase turnover.
- You will set and deliver the short to medium term strategy.
- Managing first class levels of Health, Safety & Environmental commitments ensuring compliance to Industry Standards and Practices.
- Degree in Engineering qualified you will have a track record of success with a demolition/ specialist dismantling contractor.
- With commercial operation expertise & industry technical knowledge you will have multi sector client experience with first class communication.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting MD/159/05 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd