FMCG Food / Drink
About this position:
Our client is a well-respected leader with the focus on the delivery of a high quality FMCG food brands. Due to further expansion and growth to £10m+ they are looking to strengthen their senior UK leadership team.
- To identify new sales opportunities in areas not fully realised, developing clear sales plans which deliver growth.
- Build a strong and detailed commercial undertaking of the group’s clients and establish a good working relationship with key customers to achieve sales objectives.
- To work as part of a small, yet highly motivated team responsible for driving sales forward.
- Ideally graduate education with an FMCG specialist food sales background into the major supermarkets and food service wholesalers and a successful track record in a quality, customer focused environment.
- You will have skills in budgeting, planning, strategic sales and the recruitment and development of sales leads.
- Sales experience is a priority, but you must also be conversant with commercial marketing.