Our client is a leading equipment manufacturer who has links into Bulk Haulage, Refrigeration, Off Highway and Agriculture. Due to a combination of succession planning and continued growth they would now like to appoint a sales manager for this unique role in their key business units.
- Will report to the Managing Director of the UK business and have responsibility for developing and implementing the Sales Strategy.
- Will manage the CRM and pipeline of Sales for the UK.
- Will be responsible for the negotiation for the buying/selling of equipment Nationally.
- Will play a crucial role in securing Blue Chip clients across various sectors.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Will ideally be of Degree Calibre but not essential with a track record of buying and selling capital equipment in the UK.
- Will be keen to join a business that has a reputation as “the ones to beat” and reward success.
- Will be looking to move t a Senior Management role within a given timeframe.