Our client is a rapidly growing British manufacturer of Branded & Private label premium personal care products with a leading market share across both UK retail and direct to consumer. Due to further planned growth in UK and International markets they are looking to appoint a Senior Brand Manager.
- Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer you will work closely alongside commercial peers with overall responsibility and budgetary accountability for a product line spanning both brand and Private label products.
- Will utilise group resources and manage third parties to deliver both long and short-term goals.
- Will lead end to end New product development programs and launches.
- Will develop close working relationships with customers to ensure brand and customer experience targets are achieved across both b2b and B2c trading platforms.
- Ideally degree educated, you will be an innovative marketing executive with the ability to prove you can drive commercial/ brand performance in a relevant consumer goods category. Brand/ s exposure is essential additional Private Label experience preferred.
- Experience managing NPD initiatives in a relevant FMCG category with the ability to prove you can work closely alongside customers to drive profitable revenues and market share.
- Will be keen to work in a growth environment where you can contribute across various commercial and operational functions to deliver exceptional growth.