Our client is a European based Retail Group with a rapidly growing UK & International presence. Due to significant growth and expansion in the region they are looking to appoint a regional buying expert into a new role.
- Reporting directly to the regional Chief Executive and a key member of the senior leadership team, you will lead the regional buying strategy utilising both group and regional supplier networks to increase business performance in the region.
- Will work closely alongside Head office functions and International suppliers to ensure profit and market share growth targets are achieved and will work closely alongside broader commercial functions during a period brand transformation.
- Will build, lead and mentor a multifunctional team during a period of further growth in the region and assist where required in the overall success of the business.
- Will create close working/ collaborative relationships with regional and international suppliers at a senior level.
- Degree educated with the ability to prove you can significantly enhance commercial performance through your local market/ product and buying expertise in the region.
- Excellent communication skills with extensive experience creating long term collaborative relationships with ideally regional and international suppliers.
- Will be keen to utilise your regional expertise to assist across all areas of business during a period of significant planned growth.