Senior Channel Controller SCC/896/06
Future Executive Talent
FMCG / Consumer Goods
Marketing, PR & Advertising
£50 - £60K Base
50% Personal Bonus and Company Incentives
Saturday, 16 September, 2017
About this position:
Our client is a leading British food company with a leading market share across UK Grocery and Foodservice channels. Due to promotion, they are looking to appoint a Channel controller to further develop their most profitable channel.
- Reporting directly to the UK Sales Director you will hold full strategic responsibility for your designated accounts in a commercially rounded autonomous leadership position.
- Will lead and mentor a national team with 2 direct reports through both a hands on and strategic approach to management.
- Will work closely alongside customers to ensure joint business plans are achieved.
- Of degree calibre, you will have the ability to prove you can increase profitable revenue streams in the FMCG sector.
- This role would suit a blue chip trained NAM looking for a leadership position in an organisation who offer significant autonomy to develop your channel.
- Will be keen to join a market leading British food group who are focussed on maintaining their No.1 reputation in the UK market.