Our client is a leading multi-utility contractor operating across England with clients in the Gas, Water, Telecoms, Electrical Transmission and distribution sectors. They wish to appoint an experienced Senior Commercial Manager to lead the Commercial function from their head of office on the Home Counties.
- Reporting to the Managing Director you will hold pre and post contract commercial accountability for the business.
- You will be directly involved with clients at a senior level on contract negotiations, ensuring commercial returns, sub-contractors, final accounts and variations.
- You will implement robust commercial procedures and systems developing and mentoring your team.
- Degree/ MRICS qualified you will be a proven commercial manager with in depth experience in the utilities contracting arena.
- Highly disciplined you will be able to demonstrate strong commercial and man management skills to develop a results focused multisite commercial function.
- You will have the gravitas to lead client negotiations in an expanding business focused on profitable organic growth.