Our client is a division of one of the premier construction companies in the UK. They are seeking to appoint a contracts manager to manage a portfolio of M&E contracts within the Industrial, Pharma sectors.
- Reporting to the UK Operations Director you will have full responsibility for your projects.
- A high level of client interaction with site operational staff will be required.
- Responsible for all aspects of the delivery to achieve stringent cost, time, quality and safety parameters.
- You will be an experienced deliverer of M&E projects within the industrial, pharma sectors.
- You will be capable of leading as team of project and site managers in complex enhancement projects to existing sites and plants.
- Expected to be ambitious and capable of rising through the organisation to regional operational director level within 2 years.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting SCME/687/48 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Limited.