Our client is a globally recognisable consumer brand who have enjoyed significant growth over the last 10 years across all business channels. Having set their next milestone, they have restructured their senior leadership team and a new role has been created.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Executive, this is a highly strategic and autonomous senior general management position holding full P&L responsibility for wholesale digital channel sales and customer service/ fulfilment operations globally.
- Will work closely alongside peers during a period of major business transformation to deliver numerous strategic initiatives to drive performance across your business unit and to deliver group goals.
- Responsible for a dedicated international team with full use of corporate resources to achieve success. You will set and implement global standards to achieve results at both a global and local level.
- Ideally degree and MBA educated you will be a strategic business leader with the ability to prove you can work closely alongside wholesale customers to drive business performance.
- Will have a strong collaborative approach to customer engagement with an excellent understanding of the digital sales landscape/ shopping trends and international supply chain nuances that come with it.
- A proven and empowering multifunctional leader with strong commercial attributes.