Our client is a leading global manufacturing business. Due to a strategic programme of expansion they are now looking to appoint a Principle Engineer.
- Reporting to Engineering Director your will be responsible for the professional delivery of engineering and programme tasks. Key focus on product integrity, budget and quality requirement, talent development, budget and milestone delivery to requested schedule.
- You will assist in strategic planning for all engineering and new product development. Drive outstanding performance to get the best out of the engineering team to meet current KPI’s and growth plans
- Working closely with your counterparts driving business development, operation and quality to ensure business targets and compliance necessities are consistently met at the highest levels.
- The successful candidate will have a strong technical engineer background in electrical, electronics within an electro/mechanical manufacturing environment, holding a relevant degree qualification.
- You must be commercially aware, have good strategic thinking capabilities with experience of product development lifecycle and project management. The ability to provide technical documentation and product costing information for commercial enquiries.
- You will have experience of managing NPI process to meet cost, quality and delivery requirements of the clients and possess strong leadership, communications, collaboration, mentoring, and interpersonal skills.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting SE/716/02to:-
Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.