Our client is a leading international Engineering group working extensively across the Nuclear Sector across Nuclear Power Generation, Waste, Decommissioning, Plant Automaton & Associated Capital Plant & Engineering Services. They wish to appoint a senior Environmental, Health & Safety Manager.
- Reporting into the Director of EHSQ you will deliver systems, process & policy working in a highly regulated environment complying to the highest standards.
- You will ensure compliance leadership & support continually improving management systems & performance by setting stringent objectives & targets.
- Identify & mitigating environment, health & safety risk to prevent accidents & environmental impact.
- Ideally degree qualified with relevant NEBOSH construction certificates you will have experience of working on COMAH sites ideally with expertise of the Nuclear Environment its legislation & codes of practice.
- You will be able to demonstrate 10 years plus expertise of managing and delivering systems across Environment, Health & Safety in a senior leadership role.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting SEHSM/159/03 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.