Our client is a rapidly growing manufacturer of fast-moving consumer goods with an established UK retail customer base and revenues exceeding £40m. Due to planned growth they have created a new layer of senior management and are looking to appoint a Financial Controller into a new role.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director and a key member of the SLT you will be fully accountable for a growing finance function. The role will progress into a director appointment in the mid term.
- A rounded business leadership position, you will lead the team to deliver exceptional timely results during a period of growth.
- Will work closely alongside peers to deliver exceptional results whilst holding overall responsibility for commercial agreements with customers and suppliers.
- A chartered management accountant with a successful track record in a relevant manufacturing environment and ideally, an understanding of the requirements of retail customers.
- A commercial astute team player capable of leading and mentoring a high performing team through both a hands on and strategic approach during a period of change and significant growth.
- Will be keen to assist peers across all functional leadership positions to ensure group growth targets are achieved and exceeded.