Our client is a leading provider in the Events and Hospitality industry. The company supplies a range specialist hospitality events management from family functions to large corporate VIP events. They now looking to appoint a Senior Operations Manager
- Reporting to the Operations Director you will be responsible for assisting with the operational management, ensuring that client expectations are satisfied and managed in accordance with the contract.
- Liaising with and managing client expectations, with a rounded industry track record you will communicate with both the sales and commercial directors in order to optimise business opportunities.
- Of graduate calibre you will demonstrate a track record of delivery in the hospitality / events sector, you will enjoy a mentor style of leadership which encourages development and loyalty.
- You will be skilled in customer relationship management dealing at a senior level where influencing negotiation is key.
- Appreciate the merits of teamwork to deliver all levels of the contractual agreements
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting SOM/716/02 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.