Our client is a leading UK multidiscipline main contractor working across the Multi-Utilities, Rail & Infrastructure sectors. Following continued profitable growth and contract awards they wish to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their regional head office in the North East.
- Reporting to the Regional Commercial Manager you will hold commercial responsibility for pre and post contracts across the region.
- You will mentor and develop junior staff providing continuous development whilst continuing your own personal career & skills development.
- You will implement robust systems and procedures managing commercial risk and returns.
- Ideally Degree in Quantity Surveying/MRICS degree qualified you will possess experience as a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor with expertise within contracting (Utilities, Civil Engineering, Rail Infrastructure).
- Technically and commercially astute you will be able to act in a role requiring high levels of senior level interaction internally and with clients and be keen to join an industry leading national contractor who values and financially rewards their staff.