Our client is a leading national house building company operating in the new build sector. Due to strong organic growth they now wish to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor in their Commercial Department.
- Provide commercial input including financial and contractual performance forecasts to the management team. Help ensure that business targets and KPI’s are met and exceeded.
- Reporting into the Commercial Director you will lead the commercial function and have full commercial accountability for the team.
- Managing sub-contractors including sending out enquiries, collating prices, comparing with tender, negotiation, order placement, agreement of account and payment.
- You will be an experienced, Degree level/MRICS qualified professional with a successful track record of Commercial management and leadership within the construction sector.
- You will be contractually, commercially and technically astute with the gravitas to lead and develop best practice across the commercial staff.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.