Our client is a leading house building company with a significant presence in the new build housing association sector. Due to profitable growth they seek to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor in their Commercial Department.
- Reporting into the Commercial Director you will lead the commercial function and have full commercial accountability for the team.
- Provide commercial input including financial and contractual performance forecasts to the management team. Help ensure that business targets and KPI’s are exceeded.
- Managing sub-contractors including sending out enquiries, collating prices, comparing with tender, negotiation, order placement, agreement of account and payment.
- Ideally educated to Degree level/MRICS qualified you will have a successful track record of Commercial management and leadership within the construction sector.
- You will be contractually, commercially and technically astute with the gravitas to lead and develop best practice across the commercial staff.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.