Our client is based in Dublin and provides first class workmanship and delivering high quality construction projects. They are passionate about their work and expertise in delivering innovative solutions for their clients and exceeding their expectations. They are renowned for delivering all projects on time, within budget and to the highest quality standard. They would now like to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor in Dublin and in education build sector.
- Undertake procurement of the Sub-Contract elements of the development, ensuring they are completed in accordance with the companies’ requirements and sustainability objectives.
- Sub-Contract final account agreement.
- Assisting the Project Managers with the financial implications of site progress decisions.
- Preparing tender lists for approval from an approved supply chain.
- Continuous monitoring of costs and changes against cost plans, reporting these back to the business when required to.
- Liaising with the development team to ensure design concepts and proposals are developed in line with the approved budgets and time.
- Holds the relevant qualifications (Degree or HNC in Quantity Surveying desirable)
- 4+ years’ Experience within a similar role educational built is experience essential.
- Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office in particular Excel
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbally
- Must be an excellent organizer with proven time management skills
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.