Our client is a $Multi BN Turnover Consumer Goods conglomerate with manufacturing & commercial offices across the globe and a leading market share across various channels. They are succession planning and looking to appoint a globally experienced
- Reporting directly to the CEO and a key member of the global senior executive leadership team you will have complete responsibility for the design and implementation of a new global people and cultural strategy to further enhance business performance.
- Will lead and mentor a large international and multifunctional management team covering numerous operational and commercial facilities and over 20,000 staff.
- Will set and lead the groups talent agenda during a period of significant global transformation.
- Will work closely alongside the board and senior business leaders at group and regional level to ensure group standards are achieved.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant human resources or International business discipline you will be a proven, globally experienced senior executive with the ability to prove you can add significant value to a similar sized organisation.
- Experience in a multicultural manufacturing environment with exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Will be keen to initiate a global change agenda that will significantly impact global business performance.