Our client is a Multi bn turnover, global market leader in the design, manufacture and supply of engineered systems and components to global aerospace OEM’s. They are succession planning and looking outside of their own to appoint a globally experienced senior commercial lead.
- Reporting directly to the Group Chief Executive and a key member of the senior executive leadership team you will enjoy complete strategic autonomy over a global commercial function in a highly autonomous leadership position.
- Will engage with customers at the highest level and hold overall accountability for group sales, business development, contract negotiation/ legality and group & customer strategy alignment.
- Will lead and mentor a global multifunctional team and working closely alongside group level peers and regional/ business unit directors to increase business performance.
- Will be keen to be part of a close-knit senior leadership team where your industry expertise will be called upon to further the overall success of the group during a period of significant change.
- Ideally MBA educated with a degree level aerospace/ engineering or law qualification, you will have a proven track record in senior global commercial leadership positions within the sector with extensive exposure to and an established senior network across Aerospace OEM’s and their tier one suppliers in a relevant category.
- The gravitas and ability to represent the business within the industry on a global scale with exceptional communication and presentation skills at the highest level.
- The ability to prove you can grow profitable revenue streams through your advanced commercial skills, you will be highly experienced in closing large sum and long-term deals with OEM customers.
- Comfortable with regular international travel across Europe, US and Far East Markets.